Well-established local company with regional offices specialized in ophthalmic and medical products requires:
- Implement accounting procedures and policies, and preparation of monthly financial reports, quarterly submission of GST returns
- Manage full set of accounts (AP/AR/GL) independently
- Review Balance Sheet Reconciliation schedules
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, tax agents and government authorities as required for all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Review and analyse overseas related companies’ financial statements
- Report to the Finance Director
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in SAP B1 an added advantage
- The ability to lead and guide the accounts team
To apply, please send resume with passport size photograph and indicate expected salary.
Position open to Singapore citizens and PR’s only.
Attn: HR Personnel
30 Kaki Bukit Crescent
Kaki Bukit Techpark 1
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.