Intensive MRI Breast Reading Course and USG Intervention Workshop, Manila 2019
An intensive 2-day program that covers the state-of-the-art basic to advanced concepts of MRI breast imaging for beginners and advanced practitioners, as per the guidelines of American College of Radiology.
The participants will be exposed to MRI Breast technique, MRI Breast guidelines, Hands-on reading of breast MRIs. There will be lectures; extensive workstations based case reviews and QnA sessions. Participants will be exposed to up to 100 MRI Breast cases.
In addition, participants will also receive a half-day hands-on training on ultrasound guided breast intervention procedures.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe various indications and guidelines for Breast MRI. They will understand the pros and cons of using this modality in various clinical conditions.
- Report MRI Breast study systematically utilizing the appropriate BI-RADS lexicon as described by the ACR guidelines.
- Enhance interpretative skills of reading Breast MRI in various breast conditions, including breast implants.
- Use various protocols with the understanding of utility of each sequence.
- Upon completion of the course the participants will receive a certificate of attendance and completion.